In today's post I'm going to show you my favorite nail polishes for spring!
Forget the dark hues... Spring is all about pastels and fun shades!
Here is my little selection in no particular order!
1. Essie "Fiji": An opaque creamy white pink. Very clean looking.
2. Catrice 090 "Karl Says Très Chic" from the Ultimate Nudes range: A completely matte and creamy warm pink. It's a bit more pink than nude, very office appropriate!
3. KIKO Nail Lacquer in 338 "Light Lavender": A beautiful light lavender with no shimmer.
4. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 421 "Peach of Cake": A true light peach that doesn't go on coral on my nails. A very soft and girly shade!
5. KIKO Nail Lacquer in 389 "Mint Milk" : A light minty color, completely matte. Think Tiffany's & Co but a tiny bit lighter...
6. KIKO Nail Lacquer in 343 "Spring Green": This is a gorgeous vibrant true green but for some reason it doesn't translate in the pictures... :-( It's much more vibrant and fun in real life!
And here they are in full action!
As you can see I prefer matte and creamy finishes. I really recommend KIKO if you can get your hands on it... Their color range is amazing, they are very opaque and the formula is great! For 3,90€ you can't go wrong!
What are your must-have shades for the upcoming spring girls?
Keep on smiling! ;-)