It's already time to show you the products I've enjoyed the most in January!
I don't know about you but for me January went by really fast... I'm glad because I don't like this month... I can't wait for spring to come!!!
Here are the products that really stood out for me last month...
1. Avène Ysthéal+ Eye Contour: I recently ran out of my Clinique "All About Eyes Rich" and decided to pick something else even though I loved it! I wanted to try the Avène Ysthéal range... It's a really nice eye cream. The texture is very thin and fluid. The product has a slight yellow tint and a very light pleasant smell. It moisturizes the eye area very well without making my eyelids oily. I use it mornings and nights!
2. Caudalie Divine Oil: I think I've found my holy grail body oil! I love everything about it! It smells divine (hence the name!) and leaves a very nice and healthy sheen on the skin. You can use this on the face, body and hair. I use it mainly on my body because it's too heavy for my hair type and I prefer using my beloved Kérastase Elixir Ultime anyway! I prefer the smell of this one to the Nuxe "Huile Prodigieuse" and the packaging too. It's a bit pricey but is worth every penny! Love!
3. Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush: This blush looks bright bubblegom pink in the pan but don't be scared of it! It's a 'one shade fits all' and gives the most natural pink flush to the cheeks! The packaging is gorgeous too! I will review it in the next few weeks...
4. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm: Same concept as the blush! It goes on clear but after a few minutes it adjusts to your body chemistry and creates a pretty rosy color. It looks like nothing in the tube but you can actually build it and end up with bright pink lips!
5. Maybelline Color Tatto 24HR in "Permanent Taupe": I love these Color Tattoos! I don't think I ever mentioned it but I use this one to define my eyebrows! It's a grey-ish shade so it looks very natural (no orangey undertones) and lasts all day! I like to apply it with a small angled brush. It's also a great base for a brown or taupe smoky eye!
6. L'Oréal Color Riche Lipstick 241 "Orchid": I wore this lipstick a lot this month! I've had it for some time and neglected it for too long! It's a nice natural color that enhance my lips. The smell of these lipsticks is very "old school" but I don't mind it because I love the color so much! I know I can rely on this lipstick because it looks great with everything!
7. L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara (full review coming soon): I love the brush made of plastic bristles. They catch the lashes very easily and separate really well. The formula doesn't feel clumpy at all! A very nice January discovery!
8. Oral-B Pro Expert Multi-Protection Toothpaste: It's the first time I include a toothpaste... I don't often see bloggers talk about hygiene products... It's essential though! Way more important than makeup! I love this one although it's quite strong. I have sensitive teeth but it doesn't irritate my gums or aggravate my sensitivity. It's the only toothpaste that has really whitened my teeth visibly. The clean mint flavor makes you feel very fresh! I don't find it in Switzerland so I always stock up when I go to Belgium! Thanks Mum! ;-)
That's it for this month girls! I hope you had a great start of the year! What are your favorites this month?
Keep on smiling! ;-)